Sunday, May 13, 2018

PP393 - A Color Challenge from Claire

Hello everyone!  Claire here and it is my pleasure to be the hostess of The Paper Players this week! A big thank you to everyone that played along with Nance's "Tea Party" Theme Challenge.  We were in awe of all the beautiful creations!  Today, we have a bright, vibrant color challenge for all of you!  Use your imaginations --it doesn't have to be flowers---   We can't wait to see what you create!   Have fun!

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have made my submission for card challenge #393 but there is a little bin above my submission asking if I want to delete it. Of course I don't but I cannot get rid of the bin please can you help? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!