Saturday, July 29, 2017

PP354 Challenge Winners

Hi Everyone.  Jaydee here.   Thank you to all of you who played along with our sketch challenge last week.  It's amazing to see how many different cards can be made from a single sketch.  We so enjoyed seeing your creations.  As usual, you made it very difficult for our design team to choose their favorites.


Now, before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...


Christine



I love Christine's take on the sketch.  All of that wonderful ephemera comes together beautifully.   The wonderful die-cut drink, the glasses, the leaves, the book font DSP, the butterfly ... all make me think of a wonderful summer's day spent relaxing and reading.  I also love how she tied all those colors together.  The polka dot background just seems to be perfect.  So many wonderful things going on that I could stare at it for ages!  Congratulations, Christine on being my headliner this week


Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a fun Tic-Tac-Toe  Challenge from Joanne!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my card, I am glad that you liked it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jan for choosing my card - I was thrilled to see this! Congrats to everyone who was chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited - thank you for choosing my card - you've made my day! Well done to all the others chosen too xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!