Saturday, May 20, 2017

PP344 Challenge Winners

So many lovely entries this week with my color challenge!  Thank you for playing along with these bright and happy colors!  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the Design Team.

 
And now for our Headliner...
Crystal Ramos
Crystal's gorgeous Gerbera Daisies caught my eye at the beginning of the week and I just kept coming back to them.  The big, bold and bright blooms filled the frame and made me smile.  I love the way the gray centers of the flowers made the colors pop and Crystal's shading is beautiful.  The pearl centers were the perfect finishing touch!  Congratulations Crystal, you are my HEADLINER this week!  

Thank you again to everyone for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Please come back tomorrow for a pretty Clean-and-Simple Challenge from Nance!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Nance for choosing my card for the headliner. There were so many great entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card Nance and congrats to Crystal and the other cuts above, a great gallery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card, Crystal!!! It's been awhile since I have had a chance to play along with you all! So happy I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Laurie, for The Cut Above shout out! Congrats, Crystal, on Headliner honors and to all the other wonderful entries!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!