Saturday, September 3, 2016

PP310 Challenge Winners

As always, we enjoyed looking at all your wonderful creations.  In particular I, Nance, loved seeing how many of you used the sketch as a starting point for clever folds, turns and inspiration.  I love seeing so many creative uses of the same sketch.  Before we get to my choice for Headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.



And now, for our Headliner:   

Janet blew me away this week with her creative take on the sketch.  The line image is beautiful on its own and was exactly what I had in mind for this sketch. But, I never would have imagined coloring the negative space between the two panels!  What a terrific spotlight technique and gorgeously colored to boot.  Congratulations, Janet, you've earned your place as my Headliner this week!

Thank you for playing along with us!  Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun theme challenge from Jaydee!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card! Gorgeous creations everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card. So loved making it. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the winners! I am thrilled! Congrats to all the winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you LeAnn for picking my acorn card! Really enjoyed making it! Congrats to all winners!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!