Saturday, August 13, 2016

PP307 Challenge Winners

Wow what a wonderful gallery of cards this week - so much wonderful light-inspired creativity! Thanks to everyone who played along with my challenge. Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:


Jenny B


Jenny's sweet little dragon blowing out the birthday candles stole my heart this week! Her colouring is exquisite and I love the little details such as the shimmer from the cake icing and the floating sequins. All finished with those amazing shimmering candles - I can almost feel their warmth! Congratulations Jenny on being my headliner this week!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun color challenge from Claire!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise this morning! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for mentioning! :) It was such fun playing this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Joanne for the great challenge theme & to LeAnne for choosing my project this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Colleen for choosing my card! And congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!