Saturday, August 6, 2016

PP306 Challenge Winners

Hi everyone! I had lots of fun visiting your blogs and seeing all your awesome creations this week. So many to choose from! Thanks for playing along with my tic tac toe challenge.

Before we get to my choice for Headliner, lets see what caught the eye of the design team:




And now, for our Headliner:


Pam Sparks By The Fireside Thurs

Pam Sparks

Pam's clever use of dies makes such a warm and inviting fall scene! I love all the texture and rich autumn colors. It's fun to look at all the details!

Congrats Pam, for being my headliner this week!

Congratulations to all our winners, please pick up your badges here

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun theme challenge from Joanne!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much to Linda for choosing my monster card for recognition. Congrats to Pam and all my fellow shout outs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Jaydee and congrats to all the other cuts above and Pam.
    Super cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for spot lighting my card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Hannelie for the pick! There were so many FANTASTIC cards! Congratulations to all the picks and to Pam - what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow! Thank you so much gals! I was off teaching classes on Saturday, got home late and just now catching up on email! WOW! I'm so honored and surprised! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, LeAnne and Paper Players for choosing my card! I love your challenges and need to make time to play more often!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!