Sunday, August 2, 2015

It's Hip to be Square: Paper Players Challenge #256

Hi Everyone.

Jaydee here and once again you rocked our challenge last week and I know that we all had a hard time choosing our winners.  Thank you to all of you who play along with us.  We really do appreciate it.  It's my pleasure to host our challenge this week and I have a theme challenge for you.


We can't wait to see what you do with it.  Let's see what our design team have created for your inspiration:

The Paper Players Design Team



Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. So many fantastic cards for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to mix things up a little. Thanks for the square challenge and lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great challenge and an amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your challenge and some great inspiration from the DT. This is my first time playing along! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So much eye candy on one page. Thanks for the 'hip' challenge and gorgeous samples from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nance! I'm wondering if you might consider increasing the number of challenges which players can link our cards to? Three challenges, including yours is very limiting for me. I had made a square card for your challenge this week, but had also designed it for others challenges, some with no restrictions on the number, one with a restriction of 5. I would like to play along at your challenge, but I always seem to design my cards with at least 3 challenges in mind. :(

    Here's a link to the card that I had made and was going to play until I remember that I could link up to only 2 others. https://honeybeelane.wordpress.com/2015/08/07/1-layer-square-happy-anniversary-w-hearts/ I had already linked it to 3, so I couldn't play along at TPP. I had your badge and link in the post, but it happened to be the 4rth in order of where I had placed the links in my post! Darn.

    I'm hoping to be able to make another card later today and link it up before the deadline. :) Mostly, this is admittedly my own fault for not paying better attention, but I hope you might reconsider the increasing number to 5 total maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi folks I am in Australia and forgot that you are on different days in the US. I made a card and linked it to you on my blog and everything and then realized my mistake so I thought I would post my link here anyway so you can see my creation just for fun. cheers Tamie xx http://tamieluvscraft2.blogspot.com/2015/08/challenges-8-and-256.html

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!