Sunday, May 31, 2015

PP 247 - A Tic- Tac- Toe challenge from Laurie

Hi everyone!

 Laurie here with this weeks challenge. A big thank you to all who played along  with Ann Marie's challenge....so many gorgeous cards!

The challenge this week is one of my favorites, I love tic tac toe! I'm excited to see what you create, there are SO many possibilities. Which row will you choose?

Let's take a look at what the design team created for inspiration:





Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Laurie, for an always fun Bingo challenge and to everyone for the wonderful DT inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific variety of inspiration from the design team! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a spell caster email address realhomeofspell@outlook.com on the internet when i was looking for help on how i will get my lover back. When i contacted him he agreed to help me and he cast all the spell for me after i gave him all the required stuff he ask for. To my greatest surprise my lover back to me within 48hours. i want to say a big thanks to him for taking his time to attend to me. You saved my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!