Saturday, February 7, 2015

Winners for Challenge #PP230 - Claire's Theme Challenge


Hi everyone! There was an amazing display of fabulous "Critter-TIne" cards in the gallery this week and you made it very hard for us to choose our winners.  We always appreciate you playing along with our challenges.  Thank you for all the smiles this week! 


Before we get to my headliner.... let's see what caught the eye of our design team:

And now our headliner:


Rebecca
Melly Moo
                                                                                 



Melly's adorable furry dog caught my eye and I just kept going back to it.  This card is so fun and happy and made me smile every time I looked at it!  A perfect card for the "Critter-Tine" Challenge at The Paper Players!  CONGRATULATIONS, Melly!  



Winners, please pick up your badges--available HERE! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a great color challenge hosted by Nance.  See you soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for picking my card as your headliner and congrats to all the others winners! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out, I'm delighted!
    Such a wonderful showcase!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for selecting my card! That's so exciting! And a congrats to everyone, ALL the critter cards were sooo cute!! Can't go wrong with critters! :) Mary Ann (Mak)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Rebecca for your sweet card- so cute!! Thanks Jaydee for including my card as one of the Cut Aboves and congrats to the rest of the Cut Aboves as well- all of your cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sandy, for picking my card! You've made my day! And congrats to all the other winners; the cards are cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Thank you to Laurie for choosing my card! Congrats to the other winners--fabulous creations, all! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Rebecca; her little pup is simply darling! Nance, THANK YOU immensely for selecting my hedgehogs hedgehugs as your "A Cut Above" choice! Talk about putting a beaming smile on my face! To all those I'm sharing this honour with: congrats! So much inspiration and creativity! To the Paper Players team: your time, energy and creativity in making this site such a fun place to play is so appreciated! Hugs to all!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Ann, for choosing my card to be among those in "a cut above". I'm thrilled to be included among such talented ladies. Gorgeous cards, everyone---congratulations. And congratulations to Rebecca for that wonderful "pup" card. A real winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Debbie, for picking my card! I really appreciate the shout out! CONGRATS to Rebecca for the Headliner pick! Love that cross-eyed puppy!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!