Saturday, October 4, 2014

Winner's for PP215: A Sketch from Sandy

Hello and Happy Saturday, Stampers! Sandy here to announce this week’s challenge winners, but first I must say that you guys and gals blew me away this week with all your wonderful interpretations of the sketch! Picking a winner was so difficult. Thanks very much to all who played along. Before we get to this week's headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:

And now to our headliner:


Antonia Speelman



Antonia's clean and simple creation is absolutely stunning and elegant. Plenty of white space allow the flowers to really stand out, and I really love her coloring of them. A simple, heartwarming sentiment finishes off this card beautifully. Congrats on being my Cut Above this week, Antonia! 

The awesome Mike Funke will be leaving us after this challenge, and on behalf of the entire Design Team, a big thank you to you Mike! You've been a pleasure to work with, and we appreciate all your hard work and wonderful creations. Big hugs to you!

Be sure to tune in tomorrow when the wonderful Jaydee has a theme challenge for us! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you Joanne for choosing my snowman card!! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Antonia for her wonderful creation! Thanks to Andrea for choosing my card - how nice!!
    Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I couldn't agree with your pick more Sandy - I LOVE Antonia's card, and when I saw it, immediately went to her site to "like" it and comment. :)

    And thanks Laurie for choosing my googly-eyed tomatoes. I love you from my head to-ma-toes - LOL!!

    Congrats to all the Cut Above Winners. Such a fun group of paper players! Happy Weekend All!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How exciting, and what an honor to be chosen as a favorite this week! Thank you Miss Jaydee! I'm pretty much blushing right now. ~Hugs & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many amazing cards, I don't know how you can sometimes bear to pick! Antonia's card is just perfect. Thank you Nance, for picking mine out of al the wonderful entries this week. Thank you Sandy for a great sketch to work with,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for picking my card Yapha! That made my day. Fabulous sketch and fantastic gallery. Congratulations to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card as this week headliner. And congratulations to all participants in this challenge, because all entries are beautiful!
    Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!