Saturday, August 2, 2014

Winners for Challenge #206: Ann's Sketch Challenge

Wow! With all of the awesome entries this week, the Design Team certainly had its work cut out in narrowing down the field. There was so much creativity and variety! Before we see who was crowned this week's Headliner, let's take a look at what caught the eye of the Design Team!


(Linkup closed)
powered by InLinkz

And Ann's choice for Headliner is.......

Paula S.
Paula's clean and colorful card caught my eye immediately! I loved the textured paper and the embossing, but it was the cheerful flowers that put a smile on my face.  Of course, how could I resist the pearls! Congratulations on being my choice for Headliner this week, Paula! Your card overwhelmed me with its awesomeness!

Congratulations to all of our winners! Don't forget to grab your badge for your blogs. Please be sure to join us tomorrow when Sandy has an awesome theme challenge for us!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my card! I am truely over the moon! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great sketch challenge! Thanks so much Mike for liking my card. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!