Saturday, May 17, 2014

Winners for Challenge #195: Sandy's Color Challenge

Thanks so much to all who played along with my color challenge this week! The team had great fun seeing all the different ways you used the colors!   Before we get to our headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team.



And now, Sandy's choice for Headliner:


Beth

I thought Beth’s stunning one layer card really allowed the challenge colors to shine! I love the flowers all clustered together in a corner leaving lots of white space, and the embossed white sentiment just pops! Congrats on being my headliner for this week, Beth! Well done! 

Congratulations to all of the winners! Don't forget to add your badges to your blogs and please join us tomorrow when the wonderful Ann Schach has a great Clean and Simple challenge for us!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! Thanks Sandy! Well done to everyone else too :-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats to Beth!! Love the one layer with all of the colors- great job on a technique that I truly struggle with :-) Thanks Ann for choosing my card as one of the "Cut Aboves" and congrats to the rest of my sister "Cut Aboves"- all of your cards are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone and thank you so much LeAnne for choosing my little butterfly! Beth's card was indeed my favorite... and another funny thing : Joanne's card was the one that brought me to your website and this challenge... I'm over the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop whoop! Thanks so much, Jaydee! And big congrats to the rest of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Anne Marie for choosing me as your Cut Above this week and congratulations Beth on your fabulous one layer card! Well done everyone else too - gorgeous winners this week!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!