Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winner's: Paper Players#174 Evergreen Challenge

Wow!  Thanks, everyone, for the fabulous "evergreen" creations you shared with us.  Lots of great ideas and designs!  Before we get to my choice as headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:


And now...LeAnne's choice for Headliner:


Becky Retzer
Stampin From The Heart
Evergreen 006

Becky's country-style creation made me smile, from the gorgeous wreath with the rustic bows, through the woodgrain background, all the way down to the pretty plaid panel, embellished with a pine cone and holly, and ending with that simple greeting stamped on the burlap ribbon!  An evergreen masterpiece!  Congrats, Becky, on being my Headliner this week!

Then, don't forget to join us tomorrow for a gorgeous color challenge from Anne Marie!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome selection! All are fabulous cards, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked my card. It is one of those that you hate to part with or mail out... so I made a couple of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Becky and all of those chosen for a A Cut Above. Thank you Anne Marie for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!