Saturday, April 27, 2013

PaperPlayers Challenge #142 Winners

Wow!   Your creations this week left me speechless.  Many of you stated that you were worried about creating a one layer card, or that you found it a real challenge.  However, you rocked the challenge and didn't make it look difficult at all.  There really were some gorgeous cards in the gallery.  I was thrilled that so many of you joined us this week.

Before we get to my selection for Headliner, however, let's have a look at the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above.


And the Design Team's selections for A Cut Above are....

  And now for our Headliner:
 Andrea
 
Andrea's triptych image is beautifully composed.  I felt as though I was looking through a window into a summer field with a gorgeous blue sky.  The sentiment was perfect for the images.  I went back to this card again and again.  I was drawn to the colors, the beautifully executed sponging and the perfect placement of the image and sentiment.   This card is a perfect example of a true one layer card and perfectly highlighted how stunning a OLC can be.   Congrats, Andrea, on being my headliner this week. 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the fantastic challenge our very own Ann has in store for us!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Brian, I am so glad you liked my card!!

    Congratulations to everyone chosen, what wonderful designs on all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so Honored!!! Thanks for all the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Sandy! A big High Five and THANK YOU! to all that played along. I loved all the spectacular ideas. This challenge definitely reminded me of how SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL stamping can be when we let ourselves get uncomplicated. Thanks for the great challenge Jaydee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate Justin picking my card! This challenge proved to be worth the creative struggle. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much for choosing my card as the headliner, I'm in shock and so honoured!!
    Congrats to everyone who played along!
    Big smiles :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm delighted my card was chosen as a cut above - thanks Amy! Congratulations to Andrea for that gorgeous winning card and to all the other Cut Aboves too.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!