Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paper Players #135-LeAnne's Theme Challenge


Hello everyone!  It's LeAnne here.....I am your hostess today with a fun "In Stitches" challenge!  You can use a sewing or stitching theme for your image, or use real or faux stitching on your project, or if something keeps you "in stitches"....well, you can use that too!  I can't wait to see what you create!



The Paper Players Design Team


Here's a quick recap of our challenge rules:  

      1.  Create a new paper project


      2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us and provide a direct link to the  post featuring your challenge submission.

      3.  Please link your card to no more than three challenges, TOTAL.

      4.  Have FUN! 

      11 comments:

      1. Hello there...
        I don't see the linky tool, so I'll just post my link here in the comment...
        http://miazaubert.blogspot.de/2013/03/get-well.html
        Thanks for the challenge,
        Mia

        ReplyDelete
      2. Oh what a GREAT challenge this week! LOVE to sew on my cards ;)
        Wonderful inspiration from all of you....as always!!!

        ReplyDelete
      3. Hi, I'm sorry but Id don't appear to be able to see Mr Linky?

        http://mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/good-egg.html

        Rebecca x

        ReplyDelete
      4. Stunning cards by the DT. Thanks for the ideas and inspiration.
        xxx Asha
        Sunny Summer Crafts

        ReplyDelete
      5. Loved this challenge LeAnne! Great inspiration from the DT...as always!

        ReplyDelete
      6. Gorgeous DT work! i enjoyed the challenge thanks!

        ReplyDelete
      7. Thanks for the great challenge! LOVE all the DT creations!!

        ReplyDelete
      8. Hi all,
        I'm a new challenger!
        Please be kind!!

        ReplyDelete
      9. Thanks for letting me know about this challenge. I'm almost embarassed to share my handstitching- it looks a bit like Frankenstein meets card making to me, but I'm joining in anyway! :)

        ReplyDelete
      10. So glad I found you! The DT work is exceptional. xxD

        ReplyDelete
      11. OOps, sorry! I didn't read the rules first. I've combined with too many challenges so feel free to delete my entry. Maybe next time. xxD

        ReplyDelete

      We love reading your comments! Thank you!