Saturday, September 22, 2012

Winners for Challenge #113 - Nance's CAS with Banners

What a banner-ific display of boundless creativity!  Thank you for playing along with our Clean-and-Simple challenge this week.  You all certainly made it a banner week at The Paper Players!  Let's see which designs caught the eye of our Design Team.

(Our picks for A Cut Above are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)


All of the CUT ABOVE winners can wear proudly display the badge below on their blogs. Congratulations!

And now, Nance's choice for HEADLINER this week is...

Amy O'Neill
Clean and simply gorgeous describes Amy's winning design this week!  Her layout gives the design a clean look with ample "white" space.  It's her attention to details--from the mixed patterned paper and staggered banners to the stunning snowflake--that take this card from clean and simple to clean and fabulous!  Congratulations, Amy, you're my choice for this week's Headliner!

We hope that you will wear your badge proudly on your blog!

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit us tomorrow for an all new challenge from Ann!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thank you LeAnne for choosing my card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn!! I'm so honored!! and excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out!!! It was a fantastic gallery...I had so much fun browsing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for picking my card for a shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy, and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Amy...what a fantastic card! Thanks so much to Ann for choosing my card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! What a surprise! Thanks for the shout-out! I always love playing along with your challenges. Since I have found this site, I look forward to it each week.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!