Saturday, July 14, 2012

Winners for Challenge #103 -Anne Marie's Colors

A BIG Paper Players' "thank you" is going out to all who entered Anne Marie's Color Challenge: Challenge #103! There were so many gorgeous creations using this color trio. Wow! 

Anne Marie's choice for Headliner this week is: 
Lee Ann B. of Greyt Paper Crafts
Lee Ann's gorgeous card just reminds me of a summer day! I just love the layout, the pretty polka dots and those little butterfly accents. The sponging behind the main image really makes it stand out beautifully, too. A wonderful way to showcase the challenge colors. Congratulations to you Lee Ann, you are my choice for this week's Headliner! Please feel free to display the badge below on your blog: 
Now let's check out the colorful cards that caught the attention of the Design Team this week as our Cut Above choices. All of our Cut Above winners can proudly display the following badge on their blogs:
(Our picks for A Cut Above are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
---
---
Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what the lovely and talented LeAnne has in store for our new challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as a Cut Above this week. So cool! Congrats to everyone selected. Such great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all for your sweet comments on my blog, and to Vicki for selecting my card. Big smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dawn! All the cards are fabulous!!! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am shocked! Thank you, Ann Marie, for selecting my card out of all the beautiful entries! Please forgive my delayed response; I spent the day yesterday driving 1000 miles to San Antonio. Thank you again for the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you jaydee!! The winners are all awesome! I'm honoured :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks Ann for picking my card, there were so many amazing entries!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!