Saturday, June 16, 2012

Winners for Lesley's Colour Challenge

Thank you to everyone who played along with my colours this past week! There were so many awesome entries, it was difficult to narrow it down! I chose 4 cards that caught my eye to be our Cut Above Honorable Mentions this week! Congratulations ladies! What wonderful cards! Please feel free to grab your winner badge if you would like it for your blog!





Angie


Tracey


Monica



And our Headliner this week is...

Sue




I was amazed by Sue's pretty card! The grid style background, with the different colours in the squares looks so cool! I love that flagged sentiment coming off of the main circle and popped up on dimensionals. The colours come across as clean and crisp! A wonderful card! Congratulations Sue!!

Thank you to everyone who joined us! We hope you will join in the fun tomorrow at our 100th Challenge Blog Hop! We are excited to celebrate two years as a Challenge Blog and as a design team!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations ladies!! Congrats to all the winners! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, all the cards are awesome. Thanks for sharing them.
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nod! You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS cards from everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the wonderful winners... just beautiful! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the Headliner. As always, thanks to the design team for their amazing creations and endless inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the honorable mentions! What a happy, happy surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!