Sunday, June 10, 2012

Paper Players #99-Colours from Lesley


Welcome to the Paper Players. Lesley here! This week I am the hostess and I decided to choose some bright and happy colours! Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray. And did you notice that this is our 99th Challenge! WOW! When I created this challenge 2 years ago on my blog, I never believed it could become what is has become! I have made some wonderful friends with my Paper Player team! Thank you ladies! Next week we are having a special 100th Challenge Celebration!!! But that is next week! For now, the team has created some amazing samples to get your creative juices flowing, I hope you get the chance to play along with my colours this week! 

The Paper Players Design Team

Our Rules:Only combine THREE challenges TOTAL. 
  1. You must include our graphic and a link back to our challenge.
  2. A Direct link to your blog is appreciated.
  3. Any offensive or inappropriate submissions will be respectfully deleted. 

We can't wait to see what you create!  Won't you please join us this week?

8 comments:

  1. Such fun colors Lesley and FABULOUS cards from the DT! Thanks ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous samples ladies! I love bright happy cards!! Hope I can play along tomorrow....just waiting for my SU! order to arrive with all the new catty goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combo - thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, these colours together - great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the amazing colors--it was so fun to work with them and I hope to make another card with them! :) Gorgeous DT creations, ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun colours! Thanks for a great challenge and the wonderful DT examples!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linked up with 3 hours to spare! Thanks for the great inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo, such great work in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!