Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paper Players Challenge #93- {Tic Tac Toe}

Happy Sunday! Lesley here! This week at the Paper Players ChallengeI am the hostess and I have a TIC TAC TOE thang going on!  Basically choose any three in a row...across, down, diagonally...I left the center choice up to you, like in Bingo! Sheesh I am mixing up my games here, but you get the drift! This is an Anything Goes Challenge but with the parameters in the Tic Tac Toe box! So feel free to use our challenge to create a card, scrapbook page or 3D item! I hope you will join in the fun! This is also our last week with Shirley Pumpkin as our April Guest Designer. Thank you Shirley for all of your wonderful work!! We have enjoyed having you on the team!!  

And now onto the samples from the Design Team...



Ann Schach

Jenn Picard

Shirley Pumpkin (GD)


Jaydee, Anne Marie and Heidi are off this week.


PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES FOR PLAYING:
  1. Please use only THREE challenges TOTAL.
  2. Please use a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please link back to our challenge.
  4. Create a NEW project.
  5. All product welcome!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely samples and inspiration and I love your NEW LOOK! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    Fabulous cards ...from the team.....thanks for the inspiration....
    Hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely challenge!!
    I used 'flowers, blue colours, spring' as my theme.
    And the DT-team did a great work, as always.
    And I do love your new look.
    Hugs, Tess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome challenge! LOVE the DT creations and love to see the variety of choices on the board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful samples, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. I meant to say in my last comment that I am LOVING the new look! So clean, simple, and classy looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty work from the DT, fun challenge too!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!