Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet our New Design Team Members for March, April and May

Hello and welcome to the Paper Players. If you are looking for our current challenge, please click HERE.  The challenge ends on Friday, March 2nd at Noon (PST).  We hope you can join us!

Thank you to everyone who applied to be on our Design Team for March, April and May.  We sure had a difficult choice to make!  We appreciated visiting your blogs and viewing your incredible work, so as well as two new design team members, we chose three Guest Designers, one for each month!  We will be announcing those names by the end of the week.

Congratulations to Heidi Boos and Jenn Picard. Both ladies have joined us in the past and we are thrilled to have them join us for the next three months on our Design Team.  I asked each of them to share a little about themselves, 





Hi Stampers! My name is Heidi Boos and I live in the beautiful state of Oregon and have since I was born...34 years ago. With the mountains two hours one way and the beach two hours the other way, I can't imagine living anywhere else! I have been married for 8 years to the most loving and patient man who puts up with all of my crazy crafting (and organizing) obsessions. Before staying home with my two little loves (my daughter, 6 years old and my 4-1/2 year old son), I was an upper elementary teacher for six years. Although my love for teaching was a huge part of my life, as soon as I had children, I knew that my new role would be staying home with my kids! When my son was 18 months old, I decided that I needed to find some sort of creative outlet just for me. I joined the Stampin' Up! family in March 2009 and found that my love for papercrafing and inspiring others was just what I needed at that time in my life...and I have yet to look back! I started my papercrafting experience as a scrapbooker, which I began just out of college and continued scrapbooking for years (and still do!). Since joining Stampin' Up!, my passion has been cardmaking. Being able to bless someone's day with a handmade card is what fuels me to keep creating. I find myself wanting more time in my daily schedule so that I can play in my craft room, but the reality of having two children who are not in school all day, doesn't always allow for that time. It makes for many late nights, but it's all worth it because it's what I love to do! I am so excited to be a part of The Paper Players Design Team for the next few months. What an honor it is to be stamping among some amazing paper-artists!







Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer Picard and I am fortunate enough to live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. A place where I can view gorgeous mountain tops from my bedroom balcony and also drive a short distance and dip my toes into the Pacific Ocean. I am blessed with 3 wonderful and very active children aged 4, 8 and 12 who are all but too aware of my paper crafting addiction. I am dubbed the "mamarazzi" because I always have a camara in hand so that I don't miss what could be a scrapable moment:) I am also a wife to a chef so I am spoiled with wonderful meals that I do not have to cook and I am fortunate enough to have a career as a freelance make up artist, which works well around my busy "mom schedule". My passion for paper crafting started a little over 4 years ago when I attended a Stampin' Up! workshop that a good friend of mine was having. I had never heard of SU! before but as soon as I saw the beauty you could create with a few inks, stamps and paper-I was hooked! I signed up right there on the spot because I knew I wanted everything in that Catalogue. I have been so blessed by all the wonderful friends I have made by sharing a hobby that has now become a passion. It is so rewarding to help some one create something and watch their expression as they realize they are the ones that made it. The highlight for me so far on my Stampin' Up! journey was being named one of the Artisan Award Winners for 2011-2012. I am so thrilled to be part of the amazingly talented Design Team at The Paper Players for the next few months and hope to help inspire all of you to create.


Welcome ladies!!  We are excited to have you creating with us!


The Paper Players Design Team

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, ladies! SO excited to work with you both! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome gals....I love, love your work and am thrilled to have you with us!! Big hugs to you both! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being chosen for the DT, can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful designers! I can't wait to see their creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, ladies! I am honored to be stamping on the same team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, ladies! Looking forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a warm welcome!! Thank you ladies for the sweet comments. I look forward to stamping with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations ladies!!! I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!