Sunday, February 26, 2012

Challenge #84 - Sketch from LeAnne

Sketch Challenge #84-From LeAnne

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here with a sketch for you today!  Don't panic when you look at it---it doesn't need to be complicated at all!  I love things in threes, so as long as you have three elements down a center panel with your sentiment across the bottom, you're good to go!  The elements can be any shape or image, and you can use any shape for your sentiment panel as well!  Just use the sketch as a starting point!  I can't wait to see what beautiful creations await us this week!




Ann Schach
Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only THREE challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any CRAFTING products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday,  March 2, at NOON (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!

10 comments:

  1. What a great sketch, I can't wait to play along after all the inspiration from the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fun and inspiring sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this new sketch and what the design team created! can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous sketch, can't wait to give it a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch LeAnne! Such great inspiration from the DT, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch! It helped me finish the card I was working on! Love the DT samples as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for a fun and inspiring sketch as well as great inspiration cards! So glad to finally have had time to play along with y'all once again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sketch and the variety of interpretations that have been submitted. It was great fun to play with. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fun sketch - I too love things in 3's!! Once again playing with the Paper Players has given me some new inspiration and helped my stretch my creative nature.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your sketch LeAnne, made me dig in my Stampin' Up stash.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!