Hi Everyone. Happy Holidays! Jaydee here, and it is my pleasure to host your challenge this week.
We have a clean and simple challenge for you, with a little bit of a twist. All you need to do is create a clean and simple card using the following colors. When I chose these colors, I had Christmas in mind and, even though they are fabulous colors for Christmas, we know that you, our very talented challenge followers, will mix it up and blow us away with some fabulous cards.
As this is our challenge that will run over Thanksgiving. The Design Team would like to say give thanks to all of you for playing along with us each week. You are the reason we do this! Now... check out what our fabulous design team have in store for you.
|Rita Wright||Ann Schach||Susan Joyce|
|Jaydee||Anne Marie Hile||LeAnne Pugliese|
|Lesley Croghan||Nance Leedy||Tara Bilbao|
Our Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
- Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
- Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, November 25th at Midnight (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!