Sunday, July 31, 2011

Challenge #57: A Sketch from Nance


Hi everyone and welcome to another week with The Paper Players! Nance here and I'm so excited to host this week's sketch challenge. Here is our sketch:


Sadly, it's our last challenge with Tui Nathan, our July Guest Designer. Thank you, Tui, for all your hard work and creativity--we're going to miss you! Speaking of The Design Team, let's see what they made with the sketch, shall we? Although the Design Team uses Stampin' Up! products, we want you to feel free to use any brand you like. At The Paper Players, we are all about having fun!

Design Team Samples:
Lauri IngramAnn SchachTui Nathan (GD)


JaydeeAnne Marie HileLeAnne Pugliese
Lesley CroghanNance LeedySandra Azzopardi
HTML Tables


Our Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 3 challenges including our challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any stamping products you have!
Be sure to post your project to the linky by Friday, August 5th at Midnight (PST).
We look forward to visiting your blog!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sketch Nance, I look forward to playing along. Love all the DT inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to play along... but my sketch is sideways.. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sketch, Nance! Thank you for a great challenge and for the lovely inspiration from all the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fun sketch and such inspiring cards from the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been having fun with the sketches on SCS and have been checking out some of the blogs as I am new and am trying to get used to things yet. It seems now I see a sketch...I gotta do it!! I didn't even think I was going to make this challenge on time, and then when I saw it say PST and I had 1 hour and six minutes...I thought I would give it a go! Thank you, Nance, for the cool sketch!! Looking forward to more challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies for a great challenge this week and for fun challenges, period! Even though I don't get to join as often as I'd like, I always love to stop by and see what you do week in and week out. Thanks for all of the inspiration (and enabling! you do. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opppps missed the cut of time to get this one linked up. Cut check it out if you want
    http://springblossomjourney.blogspot.com/2011/08/beautiful-balloons.html

    Thanks for the great sketch
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!